Why should you see a periodontist?
- Red, swollen or tender gums
- Bleeding while brushing or flossing
- Gums pulling away from the teeth making them appear longer
- Loose or separating teeth
- Pus between teeth and gums
- Persistent bad breath
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
A change in the fit of partial or complete dentures
- Interested in implants to replace missing teeth
Learn More >
To make an appointment, please call our Office at (979)-258-3491 or fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.